SAB Customer Relation Program is aimed to provide an entry level opportunity into the financial services sector for young Saudis. We seek to recruit fresh Saudi graduates (with a Bachelor’s degree) to develop them in becoming entry level "Banking Assistants" at SABB.
This tailored program will extend SAB Customer Relation Program Trainees an insight into fundamentals of banking knowledge through a combination of hands-on on-the-job training and classroom learning/e-learning activities, while also enhancing the behavioural skills and capabilities of the Trainees.
The overall program period is six months in which 2 months will have physical class room sessions mainly focusing on the development of soft skills, and the remaining 4 months will be purely on job training in branches.
What are the benefits offered ?
- 6 months training contract converted into an employment contract upon successful program completion
- Competitive compensation
- On job/in class training
- Medical insurance as per Bank policy
- Paid leaves
Who should apply?
- Saudi National
- Recent graduates within the last 12 months.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree, GPA of minimum 2.5/4, or 3/5.
- Self-motivated with a drive to build a career within the banking industry.
- Have good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.