Before travelling, please ensure to:
- Provide your trip details and destinations before traveling to avoid transaction declines in your card .
- Visit SABB’s website www.sabb.com to find and benefit from our travel offers.
- Check the expiry date on your card. If your card is due for renewal and have not received a new card, please call SAB at (+966)8001248888.
- Rregister for our convenient Auto-Debit service, which will take care of your monthly payments if you have a current account at SABB.
- Activate your card to enjoy all benefits & exclusive offers through SAB available channels.
- Update your current address and contact details in case of any changes since SAB cares to provide the best service & backup to all customers while traveling. To do these updates please call (+966)8001248888 .
- Check your outstanding balance or remaining available credit any time of day through our online website SAB Online services by visiting the SAB website www.sabb.com or please call (+966)8001248888 .
While traveling, please ensure to:
- Protect your card as if it is cash.
- Keep your card with you at all times.
- Keep an eye on your card when shop assistants or a restaurant staff do not insert your card into any unusual devices.
- Let the bank know immediately when suspecting your card security has been compromised e.g. (PIN).
- Never write down your disclose your PIN to anyone, including bank & merchants staff.
- Never let anyone use your card or card number. If your card is borrowed by a family member / friend – with or without your knowledge – you will be responsible for all transactions.
- Notify the bank and the local authority immediately in case you lose your card or it gets stolen. Please call (+966)8001248888 .
- Cancel all pre-authorizations taken to secure hotel reservations or car rentals when you check out or return the vehicle for example.
- Don’t respond to email that purported to be from the bank asking for your personal information such as your PIN.
- Always pay with the currency of the country you are in while traveling, not your home country (SAR).
- Keep declined transactions receipts for future reference, and in the event of any decline you may call (+966)8001248888.
- Customers are able to block the card temporary or permanently as preferred via SAB Online or SAB mobile application.
- Change your PIN number once you are back home to avoid any possible international fraud activity might accrue on your card.
- Check all SMS received from SAB and report immediately any unrecognized transaction to (+966)8001248888.
- If you find any sign of an ATM having been tampered with, such as an attached device, report this to the bank and use another ATM machine.
- Make sure that any one standing behind you is not able to see you entering your (PIN).
- Don’t leave your ATM receipts in the machine.
- Be suspicious of anyone near an ATM offering help, even if they are dressed as a bank employee or a security staff.
- In case the card is captured in an ATM, please contact the Bank immediately without leaving the ATM location to make sure card is blocked.