The Saudi Awwal Bank is pleased to announce the launch of SAB Graduate Program for the year 2023 - 2024. The program will focus on graduates who wish to develop their careers to work in the field of Banking, this initiative comes in line with SAB commitment to investing in developing young Saudi talents in the banking sector in an effort to achieve one of the vision's goals, which is to create an ambitious kingdom.
SAB graduate program is designed especially for recent Saudi graduates (Bachelor and Master Degrees) in all majors. Trainees will undergo different training experiences including a training with one of the leading international Business Schools and on-the-job training across different business lines and functions for a period of 9-12 months. Upon successful completion of the program, the trainee will be offered a full-time position at SAB based on performance and internal policies.
What are the benefits offered?
- One-year training contract converted into an employment contract upon successful program completion
- Competitive compensation
- On job training
- In class learning with top ranking Business Schools
- HSBC Exposure
- Medical insurance as per Bank policy
- Paid leaves
Who should apply?
- Saudi nationals, male and female;
- Recent graduates of top universities from within or outside the kingdom, (graduation within the last 12 months);
- Bachelor and Master Degrees holders;
- Strong academic track record (GPA: 3.75 out of 5 or equivalent);
- Fluent in Arabic and English;
- All majors.
SAB has a proud history of developing and growing talent and was recognized in the 2023 LinkedIn Top Companies recognition program as the leading financial services organization to grow your career in Saudi Arabia. Also, SAB has an extensive track record in building and grooming young talent to pursue a successful career within leadership roles with success stories of senior executives in the bank who started their careers as participants in similar programs with SAB.